Re: [exim] Exim acl issue - removing additional recpient add…

Author: Edgar Lovecraft
To: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim acl issue - removing additional recpient addresse s
Bjurstrom, Eric wrote:

..[snip]...

> It seems to work only if address1 is the first one passed to exim. Any
> recipients passed prior to address1 are accepted.

My apologies, I forgot part of the statement, here is what you want,
or at least something similar...

Use selective deferes during the RCPT acl.

###
### We can defer here if address1 shows up after someother address
###
defer condition = ${if and{\
                           {eqi{$local_part}{address1}}\
                           {eqi{$acl_m0}{not-address1}}\
                          }{1}{0}}
###
### We can accept address1 here if it shows up and we have not
### accepted any other address
###
accept condition = ${if and{\
                            {eqi{$local_part}{address1}}\
                            {!eqi{$acl_m0}{not-address1}}\
                           }{1}{0}}
       set acl_m0 = address1
###
### We can defer here if some other address shows up after accepting
### address1
###
defer condition = ${if and{\
                           {!eqi{$local_part}{address1}}\
                           {eqi{$acl_m0}{address1}}\
                          }{1}{0}}
###
### We can accept here if some other address shows up and we have
### not yet seen address1
###
accept condition = ${if and{\
                            {!eqi{$local_part}{address1}}\