[exim] [Fwd: Exim 4.50 on Mac OSX 10.2.8 (French version)]

Author: Yves Pouplard
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] [Fwd: Exim 4.50 on Mac OSX 10.2.8 (French version)]
Hi.

Can you help me?

I would like to install EXIM 4.50 on my computer at home, but it seems I
lack at least one library, named "libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib" :-)

The full story:

After install, I got this message on lauch:

/Library/StartupItems/Exim# /usr/exim/bin/exim -bd -q30m
dyld: /usr/exim/bin/exim version mismatch for library:
/usr/local/lib/libiconv.2.dylib (compatibility version of user: 5.0.0
greater than library's version: 4.0.0)
zsh: trace trap /usr/exim/bin/exim -bd -q30m
/Library/StartupItems/Exim#

Looking for a better version on my disk, I found the libiconv.2.dylib of
Poisoned software, and put it in place of the erroneous one in /usr/lib.

Then I got almost the same message about the libssl.0.9.7.dylib file (I
only had libssl.0.9.dylib, which is a 0.9.0); I checked my disk again,
found libssl3.dylib inside Thunderbird, copied it on /usr/lib and made a
link named libssl.0.9.7.dylib. OK again.

Now I get the same trouble about libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib -- but the one
and only library I have is libcrypto.0.9.dylib (eg, 0.9.0 again), no
software on my computer contains a libcrypto library :-(

No need to say that my OSX is up to date (all Apple updates regularly
done). In fact, I get the same trouble (with the same library) with
PostgreSQL 8.0.1, and I have no idea where I can get this library.

Can you send it to me?

Thanks for your help.

PS: Is there any more "0.9.7" library involved? If any, I may get the
same troubles with them...

Yves Pouplard
yvespouplard@???
(also) yves.pouplard@???