Re: [exim] Help debugging pipe transport

Author: Jason Martens
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Help debugging pipe transport

> The most likely reason I can think of is that your script is returning exit
> status 127. When strace runs the script the exit status returned to exim is
> the exit status of strace, not that of your script.
>
> If you run your script from the command line, what's the exit status?

If I run the script manually, it exits successfully. Perhaps it is my
transport config? Right now it looks like this:

crimereport_transport:
        driver = pipe
        command = /usr/local/bin/script
        current_directory = /tmp
        group = groupname
        home_directory = /tmp
        user = username

This is going to pipe the e-mail message into the /usr/local/bin/script
right?

Thanks soooo much for your help, I really appreciate it.

Jason Martens