著者: Chris Lear
To: exim-users
題目: [exim] HELO checks and spamassassin
Hi,

I've got exim set up to warn when there's a HELO mismatch, based on
!verify = helo.

This produces log lines like this:

xxxxxx-xxxxxx-xx H=(ns.citynet.ru) [62.118.250.132] Warning: HELO
argument does not match calling host

I want to give these e-mails a spamassassin score. I'm running
spamassassin at smtp time, so, as far as I can see, spamassassin's HELO
checks can't pick up the mismatch (the headers aren't there to work on).

Is there anything I can do in exim.conf that will affect the
spamassassin score? I guess the answer may be to use an acl variable.

It's possible that the root of my problem is that I'm running
spamassassin with network tests, which changes the scoring. Should I
turn off spamassassin's network tests? Exim should be able to do them
anyway (HELO/RBL checks), and spamassassin's scores might be better
without them. What's the best way to do this?