Re: [exim] Quota over 2GB supported?

Author: Michael Haardt
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Quota over 2GB supported?
> > Does this mean that exim's quota size must be under 2GB?
> > How to increase this quota limitation?
>
> I believe Exim does everything in the native word size, which implies a
> 2GB limit on quotas. The easiest fix is to move it to a 64 bit platform :-)

I see threee areas: The first is using off_t in transports/appendfile.c,
which is pretty easy. The second is to use off_t as result of the
quota string expansion. That may not be as easy. The third is to use
new functions that convert off_t from and to ASCII representation,
as there are no standard C functions to do that. Just a little work,
but no real problem.

Michael