[exim] More routing

Author: John Oxley
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] More routing
Thank you to all who answered my previous email. I have solved that
problem. The next problem is not a big one, just one of streamlining
the way things work.

Synopsis: I am relaying mail to ~150 hosts directly and about 60
through ETRN.

I have a routers.conf with about 150 entries similar to:
hub_route_foo:
    driver = manualroute
    transport = remote_smtp
    route_list = foo.com 1.2.3.4

I have a mysql table with foo.com and 1.2.3.4 in it. Is there any way I
can auto generate these routes. I have thought of writing a php script
(CLI mode), as I am most comfortable with php. Is there a better way of
doing it in exim without creating a router.conf file and .include'ing
that.

TIA

-John

--