Re: [exim] postfix conversion to exim (please put me out of …

Author: Brian Candler
To: carinus.carelse
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] postfix conversion to exim (please put me out of my misery and tell me what I am doing wrong)
On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 05:04:12PM +0200, carinus.carelse@??? wrote:
> Exim config that doesn't (it may be completely wrong)
>
> group_aliases:
>   driver = redirect
>   allow_fail
>   allow_defer
>   data = ${lookup ldap {ldap://ldap.domain.com/\
>     o=base?mgrpdeliverto?sub?\

> (|(mail=$local_part@$domain)(mailAlternateAddress=$local_part@$domain))}{$value}fail}
> condition = ${if match {$local_part}{extract{uid}{$address_data}}}
> file_transport = address_file
> pipe_transport = address_pipe

That's incomplete without including previous router(s), since you're not
showing how address_data is set.

Your problem report is also incomplete without a description of "doesn't
[work]". Furthermore, I'm not sure why you think that asking the same
question twice in two separate threads is likely to give you more of an
answer than when you asked first time.

Brian.