Re: [exim] postfix conversion to exim (please put me out of …

Autor: Matt Fretwell
A: exim
Assumpte: Re: [exim] postfix conversion to exim (please put me out of my misery and tell me what I am doing wrong)
carinus.carelse@??? wrote:

> I really want to move off postfix because it seems to corrupt some
> emails but I need this router working before I can do so.

Not an Exim specific reply, but that is bollocks. Any 'corrupted' emails
are not due to Postfix itself. Judging by your previous questions on both
the Exim and Postfix lists, I would suggest the corruption is most likely
down to user error, as revision and implementation do not seem to be your
strongest points.

And yes, I do realise this is a harsh response. However, to blame a
problem on any software without testing all possibilities, including
hardware problems and peripheral software, is idle and shoddy.

Matt