RE: [exim] Re: FQDN needed in HELO (was: Sender callouts)

Autor: Mark Smith
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Re: FQDN needed in HELO (was: Sender callouts)

Think I've figured it out. When you click on Change, click on More. This
lets you enter a suffix. So if you enter "localhost" as the name and "com"
as the suffix, the computer's name becomes "localhost.com". You need to
reboot to see if it actually works, so I haven't tried that.

Mark