Re: [exim] Help troubleshooting router error

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Brian Candler
A: carinus.carelse
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Help troubleshooting router error
On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 11:53:18AM +0200, carinus.carelse@??? wrote:
> I have this roiuter defined to do a ldap lookup for dynamic groups but it
> gives a error. Can someone maybe help me tofind out why?

exim -be is your friend. Keep entering expressions of the form

# exim -be '${lookup ldap {....} {$value} {sorry} }'

until you find one that works, then paste it into your config.

Once it's working, you may also wish to sort out quoting. For example,
replace

(mail=$local_part@$domain)
with
(mail=${quote_ldap:$local_part@$domain})

The first will work, until such time as someone tries to send to an E-mail
address with contains a special character (like '*' or '(').

Regards,

Brian.