[exim] routing emails

Top Pagina
Auteur: John Oxley
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: [exim] routing emails
Hi, let me explain the scenario I want to setup.

I am an ISP dealing with a large amount of emails. We have three mail
servers:

Morphine:  Incoming mail server
    - Checks for spam and viruses
    - Sends mail onto Codeine

Codeine:
    - Recieves mail from Morpine and Cortizone only.
    - Does not check for spam or viruses
    - Provides POP and ETRN services

Cortizone: Outgoing mail server
    - Checks for spam and viruses
    - Relays all mail that I accept for to Codeine
    - Sends all other mail on its way to the internet

Currently we have codeine setup to do everything and I am trying to
migrate the setup to three machines to drop the load on codeine.

I am using exim 4.5 compiled with MySQL support running on FreeBSD 5.3-STABLE on all the machines.

I am not worried about setting up the scanning.

The problem is I have a list of about 50 domains for ETRN and then
another 100 odd for direct delivery. These are all stored on a mysql
database. I can pull a list of all ~150 domains from the mysql table in
one line.

My question is how do I setup a route on Cortizone that sends all mail
destined for any of the domains to Codeine. I have Morphine
automatically relaying all mail to Codeine, but that is not the setup I
want on Cortizone.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

-John

--