[exim] Help Request please

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: carinus.carelse
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Help Request please
I am trying to replace a routing server that is not very reliable with
exim i have one more stumbling block. I have a group in the ldap server
which looks like this what I need is a router that will check to see if it
is a group by checking that the inetMailGroupStatus = active then extract
the uid for each uniquemember, append the domain and then pass it to
another router for delivery that will check to see if the individual mail
addresses is valid and then deliver.Can someone help me please or when can
I get a config example.

A typical group object looks something like this:

  dn: o=groups
  Object Class          top
                        groupOfUniqueNames
                        inetMailGroup
                        inetMailGroupManagement
                        inetLocalMailRecipient
                        nsManagedMailList
  cn: Information Systems
  uid: groupid
  mail: groupid@mydomain
  uniquemember: uid=member,dc=mydomain,o=top