RE: [exim] List of recipients

Autor: Andrew Johnson
A: exim-users, 'Kjetil Torgrim Homme'
CC: 'Marilyn Davis'
Assumpte: RE: [exim] List of recipients
Thankyou all for your replies.

The only solution I had come up with was some kind of pipe transport for one
of the users which then copied the exim spool files somewhere for extended
processing.
I would have been stuck using the address_data option (if it had worked) as
I'm already loading that with data about the user I'm processing.
I also agree that populating a database would be expensive - potentially I
could have some 20000 recipients to this email. All looking very messy.....
Back to the drawing board I feel.

Thanks..

-Andy-