Re: [exim] spam assassin

Author: Christian Schmidt
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] spam assassin
Hello Michael,

Michael da Silva Pereira, 07.04.2005 (d.m.y):

> I am trying to incorporate spam assassin into exim 4.50.
>
> It is all setup and working execpt that I dont know the varible to send the
> acl_check_data spam option, so that spamassassin will check the userpref
> from my sql database of the user supplied.

As far as I know, this has to be defined in the SpamAssassin
configuration.

The only thing you'll have to define within the exim ACLs is the user
spamassassin should run as. And that's metioned in the docs concerning
the exiscan-acls patch (which is included in exim since version 4.50).

hth,
Christian
--
Wir müssen die Zeit als Werkzeug benutzen, nicht als Couch.
        -- John Fitzgerald Kennedy