[exim-dev] Re: [exim-cvs] cvs commit: exim/exim-src/src/rece…

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Tony Finch
CC: exim-dev
Assumpte: [exim-dev] Re: [exim-cvs] cvs commit: exim/exim-src/src/receive.c
On Thu, 7 Apr 2005, Tony Finch wrote:

> On Mon, 4 Apr 2005, Philip Hazel wrote:
>
> > Added acl_not_smtp_mime. This involved a bit of refactoring of the
> > content scanning code.
>
> This broke compiling without WITH_CONTENT_SCAN. Putting #ifdefs around
> run_mime_acl() seems sufficient to fix the problem.

Thanks. I should just be able to sneak that in today. I'm just
finalizing the fix for the duplicate-detecting problem that I said was
impossible a couple of months ago. :-) [Patch will be posted shortly.]

I will be checking email till about lunchtime tomorrow, but I think I'll
work from home, so I won't be in. Then I'll be offline till at least the
15th.