Re: [exim] PIPELINING in exim 4.43

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Michael Haardt
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] PIPELINING in exim 4.43
> Interesting, the server advertises that it is running "Exim 4.51" - newer
> than anything I can find as ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk :-)

You didn't look hard enough:

ftp://ftp.csx.cam.ac.uk/pub/software/email/exim/Testing/

Yes, I am running a snapshot on production systems, because I am using
some patches of mine already. I am glad Philip makes a snapshot every
now and then, because it eases development a lot.

In general, I don't care if the software is labelled "release" or "alpha",
as long as it works. The previous snapshot works fine for me and I am
currently checking the current snapshot.

Michael