[exim] LDAP, multiple results ?!

Author: Christiaan den Besten
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] LDAP, multiple results ?!
Hi all !

I am struggling with a redirect router that I just can't get to work
:(

All our recipient data is stored in LDAP, this includes an extra
entry for 'catch-all' adresses. These entry's have a
'mailForwardingAddress' attribute that I would like to access in a
redirect router.

But, it should take the attribute from the recipients if it has
one, -or- it should take the attribute from the catch-all entry ...
which offcourse gives me all kind of 'multiple results' errors if
both are the case. I have been expirimenting with {$ extract }, but
it doesn't seem to help either.

The lookups are defined as follow:

${lookup ldap
{ldap:///ou=$domain,ou=Domain,o=custdomain,c=nl?mailForwardingAddress?sub?(|(mail=${quote_ldap:$local_part@$domain})(mail=[catchall]${quote_ldap:@$domain}))}}

Any clue how to only extract only the first result ? (if both match)

bye,
Chris