Re: [exim] Per-User Whitelisting

Author: Miles Wilton
To: exim-users
CC:
Subject: Re: [exim] Per-User Whitelisting
>No more so than per-user blacklisting, as far as I can see...

>Yes, but what about the other recipients?

I did try and explain both of these. It does deal with multiple recipients.

As for why whitelisting is harder than blacklisting, well... we'll just have
to disagree.

>That's why we've been doing selective defers for the last couple of

I thought about using a temporary fault reply, but decided it was a bad
idea because it is more complicated, could potentially cause rejected
mail and increases network load. Not to mention it seems rather dirty.

Thanks anyway for your ideas.

Miles.