Re: [exim] received_protocol help

Author: Troy Engel
To: Jakob Hirsch
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] received_protocol help
Jakob Hirsch wrote:

>>   condition = \
>>     "${if and { {!def:h_X-Spam-Flag:} \

> Any spam message with this header will go through unchecked.

You know, thanks for pointing that out. I can't even remember anymore
why that was added, it might be an old vestige of DSPAM 2.x + SA 2.x
that I had header removal/adding being done. It doesn't exist anymore in
anything I can see, I'll whack it. Thanks.

>>                 {!eq {$received_protocol}{asmtp}} \

> {!def:authenticated_id}

Would you rate this as better, worse, or the same level as:

{!eq {$received_protocol}{esmtpa}} \
{!eq {$received_protocol}{esmtpsa}} \

Gut instinct says they're about even with doing the same thing, no
benefit one way or the other. (I just had the 'asmtp' wrong, it changed
in 4.42)

-te

--
Troy Engel | Systems Engineer