[exim] Deferred Router by hostname after a ldap lookup

Author: carinus.carelse
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Deferred Router by hostname after a ldap lookup
Currently I have my exim set up to do ldap lookup for the recipient's
email address and is the email address is valid then to extract the
mailHost from the directory server and and send the email on to the
relevant server. Can i split the way exim defers on host name. So for eg
if it get as a response of host.domain.com then it must defer the message
into the queue for that region and also a different log files. So I have
three mail servers and three different queue directories and three
different log files this will be enable me to do per region stats.

Carinus