[exim] Used $recipients

Author: cyril SIMON
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Used $recipients
Hi,

In my previous mail, I said that I would like to make
a smtp relay while using manualrouter because I don't
want to make request on my DNS but im my previous
idea,

I don't have to think how I could match the smtp
server for the recipient if the sender of the mail
isn't into the same domain that the recipient

Ex:
->sender: me@??? ->recipient titi@???

and not

->sender: me@??? -> recipient titi@???

In the first case, I can't do "lookup domain" into
"domain-list"
(${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/relais.txt}}, I
must try to find the recipient for routing on the good
way.

I see on exim.org the variable $recipients but, can I
use it to determine the recipient and select in my
file domain list the good way.

Sincerely,

Cyril