Re: [exim] Outlook confuses EXIM + SA

Author: Peter Velan
Subject: Re: [exim] Outlook confuses EXIM + SA
am 31.03.05 16:38 schrieb Alan J. Flavell:

>> > This means "always scan for spam, but only add the header if $acl_c9 is
>> > sa-eval-yes". You need to swap the last two lines.
>>
>> Oops, thats all? Oh my god, so I have pushed every mail to sa, all the
>> time? Oh no!
>
> Well, surely the test of "to scan, or not to scan" should be
> per-message, not per-call? Unless I've misunderstood the intention,
> I'd use an $acl_mN variable, rather than an $acl_cN.

Mhh, I used $acl_m# because the description sounds like "$acl_m#
variables have a wider lifespan" and I wanted to be sure not to loose
the content during a later operation. But I'm afraid I don't fully
understand the difference $acl_m# and $acl_c#. Now i reread the
documentation and yes, the acl_m#-variant seems to be the better choice.

Thanks for your hint.
Peter