[exim] Using exim for armature Radio

Autor: Stephen Kitchener
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Using exim for armature Radio
Hi List,

I have a router that I operate for Armature Radio, and I know that one of the
uses that exim can be put is for routing mail using something called a
hopper.

This facility, I am lead toe believe, sorts out routing of non-local mail to
their correct destinations or the next station on its way to its final
destination.. But, and you know this was coming.....I know nothing about
setting up exim to do this.

What I am asking is for users that have this working, If they are prepared to
share their config files, edited it they wish, so that I can do this, If at
all possible, some explanation as to how and why the config file is
constructed would also be usefull.

I appreciate any help that might be given.

Thanks
--
                 O  o
            _\_   o