Re: [exim] Mark messages as read

Autor: Michael F. Sprague
A: Oliver K?tter
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Mark messages as read
Oliver Ktter <oliver@???> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I searched the archives and found the same question, but the poor guy
> never got an anser ;-)
>
> So once again:
> I use a .forward file to let exim filter my mail for spam headers which SA
> inserts. Is there a way to mark those messages as read?

I imagine that is 100% dependent on the mailstore you are using. For example
I know that Cyrus and Courier IMAP packages use different methods to mark a
message as read. Then there are the different MUAs that access the messages
either in mbox or maildir format. You might be able to get exim to do this
for you with some custom work during the deliver process, but you first need
to understand how the mailstore does things.

Hope this helps,
mikeS

--
Michael Sprague | mfs@???
System and Network Engineering (SaNE), Inc