Re: [exim] requiring outbound AUTH at SMTP time

Author: Jim Trigg
To: Rick Ennis
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] requiring outbound AUTH at SMTP time
On Mon, March 28, 2005 3:48 pm, Rick Ennis said:
> Specific situation... I have a user that wants guaranteed transport
> level encryption on all outbound messages. Using a regular 'dnslookup'

Make sure that your user understands that there is no way to guarantee
that through the entire message travel -- once it arrives at an external
(not under your control) MTA, all bets are off.

Jim
--
Jim Trigg, Lord High Everything Else  O-   /"\
Hostmaster, Huie Kin family website        \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN