[exim] Re: [Mailman-Users] Mailman/Exim problem with very sl…

Author: Mark Sapiro
To: Stephanie, mailman-users, Exim users list
CC:
Subject: [exim] Re: [Mailman-Users] Mailman/Exim problem with very slow outgoing mailon one list
Stephanie wrote:

>At first glance I would think this is strictly an Exim problem but
>since it's affecting a single Mailman list, I keep coming back to
>something going wrong between the two.

I agree this certainly seems to be a strictly Exim problem. See
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2005-January/041815.html

This addresses delays within Mailman, but the underlying problem might
apply to Exim queues as well as Mailman queues. I have no idea really,
but it might be worth a look.

--
Mark Sapiro <msapiro@???>       The highway is for gamblers,