[exim] Server port ACL expansion variable

Author: Renaud Allard
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Server port ACL expansion variable
Hi,

In my configuration, I have those settings:

tls_on_connect_ports = 465
daemon_smtp_ports = 25 : 465 : 587

Now, I am searching a way to make an ACL which would return different
results depending on connection port. Basically, I make some kind of
delay when someone listed on spamcop tries to connect on port 25. But
I'd like to not do this delay when someone tries to connect to port
465 or 587, because it has much chances not to be a spambot. And this
delay is annoying when using mail clients because mails don't seem to go
out fast.

Is there an expansion variable that could be used to know connection
port on the server? Because I cannot find it anywhere, except for port
on the remote host, which is useless in my case..