Re: [exim] Not rejecting mail to postmaster in DATA acl?

Author: Marc Sherman
To: David Woodhouse
CC: exim-users
New-Topics: [exim] exim permission denied
Subject: Re: [exim] Not rejecting mail to postmaster in DATA acl?
David Woodhouse wrote:

> condition = ${if eq{$original_local_part}{postmaster} {0}{1}}
>
> Btw, 'quarantine'.

Thanks, for both of those... You don't happen to know how to change the
contents of the exim-users archive, do you? :)

And to gARetH, now that I've read the docs on both original_local_part
and parent_local_part, I'm pretty sure that original is the correct one.
None of my aliases redirect to postmaster, but
postmaster->root->msherman would fail with parent_local_part.

- Marc