Re: [exim] Heads up?

Author: Marc Sherman
To: Fred Viles
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Heads up?
Fred Viles wrote:

> That's a good place to learn how it is supposed to work, but it's
> certainly not the place to learn why it will never fly. Search the
> archives here for SPF, this ground is well-trodden.
>
> I think David Woodhouse has a web page somewhere with a good
> explanation, but don't have a link handy (I may be misremembering who
> posted it...)

I was just about to suggest the same thing. In fact, I'm kind of
surprised David hasn't piped up yet -- he's usually pretty quick to
reply whenever someone suggests that SPF might be a good idea. I guess
he's on vacation this week. :)

Here's the page you're looking for:
http://david.woodhou.se/why-not-spf.html

- Marc