Re: [exim] Heads up?

Author: Fred Viles
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Heads up?
On 23 Mar 2005 at 11:51, Marilyn Davis wrote about
    "Re: [exim] Heads up?":

| On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Mike Wiebeld wrote:
|
| > Marilyn,
| > :)
| > Please don't take this the wrong way, I just found it humorous.
| >
| > http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/you-might-be.html
|
| Cute.

|... (but...)

dont-get-no-respect-6
     Nothing in this list applies to your solution to the spam
     problem except some entries that are neither ironic nor silly.

| The ones where you have to go to the web and read a hard-to-OCR font
| aren't vulnerable to robot attack -- if done right.

They are vulnerable to the problem that a significant fraction of
legitimate senders won't be willing to jump through the hoop. Duh,
as you would say.

And your FUSSP still needs a *viable* solution to the spoofed
address/collateral spam problem. SPF is not it.

- Fred