RE: [exim] Heads up?

Author: David Brodbeck
To: exim-users
Subject: RE: [exim] Heads up?

No, but they have other problems.

- They lock out visually-impaired users. Depending on your business, that
might be an ADA violation. Even if it isn't, it's pretty rude.

- They still aren't fool-proof. I recall hearing recently about an incident
where, to avoid a "type in this word" style block on creating new email
accounts, spammers were automatically grabbing the images, asking people to
type in the word to get access to porn sites, then automatically setting up
email accounts using the results. I have to hand it to the guy who thought
that one up.