Re: [exim] Strange rejectlog entries?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Sander Smeenk
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Strange rejectlog entries?
Quoting Chris Lear (chris.lear@???):

> I should have mentioned that you should follow the whole thread.
> It ends with [..]

Cool. I am sure it isn't a compromise / rootkit too.

Googling on this subject is rather hard, since all you get are real
problems related to /etc/groups and FreeBSD / Exim.

Anyways, it seems this isn't fixed nor picked up yet, but it does look
like a serious problem. Leaking systemspecific information. I'm glad it
leaked to my logs :)

Oh, on my Debian Linux boxen I am not seeing this at all...

Thanks,
Sander.