[exim] Antispam idea

Author: Renaud Allard
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Antispam idea
Hello,

I just stumbled into a small idea for preventing spambots. As it seems
many spambots like to connect multiple time from the same IP at the same
time to the server. Each instance for only one mail delivery. This
implies the server is busy checking all the inputs from this very same
IP.
In my mind, a normal mail server should only connect once and then
process all its mail to the remote server.
So there should be a way to detect this kind of behaviour and don't
permit connects for x minutes if an IP connects twice or more at the
very same time.. This would even eventually reduce the number of
received spams if the first one passes the filters.

What do you think?

--
http://www.octools.com

.O.