RE: [exim] Why is STARTTLS preferred over tls_on_connect_por…

Autor: David Brodbeck
A: Exim Users
Assumpte: RE: [exim] Why is STARTTLS preferred over tls_on_connect_ports?

Sounds pretty far fetched. And with TLS-on-connect you could still get
similar information by looking at where the packets are coming from. ("Gee,
this client is coming from an IP block owned by Hot Grits, Inc.!")

Besides, Mr. IT Guy would probably be better off with a keylogger. Next
you'll have to worry about keyboard-to-CPU TLS. ;)