[exim] Linux Journal, The end of spam 1994-2004

Author: thiagomartins
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Linux Journal, The end of spam 1994-2004
Hello people!

This my first time here, tanks to all!

On Linux Journal from last year/May, some guys have been configured a
Postfix, Cyrus, OpenLDAP and some other stuffs.

Look at here:
http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/7323

But, I want the same solution with exim4, of course... :)

I have been read the book "O'Reilly - Exim The Mail Transfer Agent" and
this help me so much to understand exim internals and concepts, but I
can't put this stuff to work.

On the past, I have been configured qmail-ldap, courier, samba and
linux/windows workstations, my knowledge is good with OpenLDAP. But exim
is new to me.

And this appears to introduce new stuffs like SASLAuthD...

Other thinks that I read:
http://www.exim.org/eximwiki/CyrusImap
http://uit.co.uk/exim-conference
http://simonraven.nuit.ca/blog/archives/2004/07/18/cyrus-imap-sasl-ldap-exim4