Re: [exim] adding selective headers

Author: John W. Baxter
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] adding selective headers
On 3/14/2005 9:26, "Brian" <bcook-exim@???> wrote:

> We have some people that wish us not to filter their mail at all. No
> dnsbl, no sender verify, and no sa.

So do we, but in our case, the list is small and stable enough to go
directly in the exim config (which is under source code control, so dealing
with it is pretty easy). I don't think the list has changed in over a year.

But thanks for the reminder...if we move SpamAssassin out of our own mail
processor code into data-time ACL (as we probably will), I'll need to make
the list available two places in the configuration. (Why is it in separate
code? We built the mail processing at a time when exiscan seemed young and
tender (sorry Tom...you have done really well with it), and the other
contender seemed even more tender. It was, and is, also very easy to deal
with per-recipient preferences this way.)

--John