[exim] Exim 4.50 and Mail Scanning ..

Autor: Adrian Snyman
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Exim 4.50 and Mail Scanning ..
Hi,

Sorry, I know that this is probably a trivial question, but being new to exim, i seem to really be battling !!
We have a Slackware 8.0 box running the Following:

Clam-0.83
Exim 4.50

Every Mail Processed generates the following error message:

temporarily rejected during MIME ACL checks: cannot test demime condition in MIME ACL

I have Added the Following to the Local/Makefile:
WITH_CONTENT_SCAN=yes
WITH_OLD_DEMIME=yes

for the Configuration - in the main section :

av_scanner=clamd:/tmp/clamd

Then I created the ACL:
acl_smtp_mime = acl_scanmail

And in the ACL's section added :

acl_scanmail:
 deny message = This message has failed a VIRUS check ($malware_name)
     demime = *
     malware = *

Any pointers will be appreciated ..

--
Regards,
Adrian Snyman

/* Beat Me, Whip Me, Make me use Windows !! */