Re: [exim] Sender verify rejection

Autor: Dermot Paikkos
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Sender verify rejection
On 11 Mar 2005 at 19:08, Christopher Chaduka wrote:

> > Ouch ...was I meant to put that in the main section?
> set rfc1413_query_timeout = 0s
> Well, remove the word "set".
> Kiri

Yeah should have spotted the white space.

Still can't get my mail accepted by their server though:

2005-03-11 17:16:48 1D9nkH-00012B-00 == hmcdonnell@???
T=remote_smtp defer (0): SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL
FROM:<dermot@???> SIZE=1794: host mail.somedomain.com
[82.147.12.250]: 451-Could not complete sender verify callout\r\n451-
Could not complete sender verify callout for
<dermot@???>.\r\n451-The mail server(s) for the domain may
be tempor arily unreachable, or\r\n451-they may be permanently
unreachable from this server. In the latter case ,\r\n451-you need to
change the address or create an MX record for its domain\r\n451-if it
is suppose d to be generally accessible from the Internet.\r\n451
Talk to your mail administrator for details.

Dp.