Re: [exim-dev] Status report: documentation conversion

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Marc Sherman
CC: exim-dev
Subject: Re: [exim-dev] Status report: documentation conversion
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005, Marc Sherman wrote:

> I'm not a docbook expert, but can't RevisionFlag="Added" be used for that?

Thanks for making me away of that feature. I'll look closer at it in due
course. At first glance, it seems that it might be useful for, for
example, whole paragraphs. It may not be possible just to flag up a
single line, as sometimes happens at present. (Of course, I'm assuming
that something can process it too...)