RE: [exim] Alias issues

Author: James Smith
Subject: RE: [exim] Alias issues
Ah yes, stoopid me. 'cause this is a new debian download/install I ASSUMED
it would be the current vertion, and we all know what assumptions do don't
we...

Exim version 3.35 #1 built 11-Jan-2005 21:18:34
Copyright (c) University of Cambridge 2001

Time to perform an upgrade then unless someone can give me a good reason not
to.

--
Jay