[exim] Need some help modifying my router

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Carinus Carelse
To: exim-users
Betreff: [exim] Need some help modifying my router
Currently this router looks up in the directory server for the mailHost
and then sends the email to the relevant host. I am setting up a pilot
project and due to the lack of server resources I have to run the pilot
mail server on the same server but on a different IP. For safety sake I

have it on a different port. I would like to construct a router that
will check to see what the mailhost is and if the mailhost is the pilot
server the router will return the mailHost:port but if the mailhost is
anything else it will just do a standard smtp.

Carinus

ldap_user:
driver = manualroute
domains = domain.com
address_data = ${lookup
ldap{ldap://ldap.domain.com/o=internal,o=user?uid,mailhost?sub?\

(|(mail=$local_part@$domain)(mailAlternateAddress=$local_part@$domain))}{$value}fail}

condition = ${if match {$local_part}{extract{uid}{$address_data}}}
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = domain.com ${extract{mailhost}{$address_data}}