Re: [exim] Performance Issue

Góra strony
Autor: Axel aghi Hollanda
Dla: Exim-USERS
Temat: Re: [exim] Performance Issue
Thank you, Martin and Paul, for your insights.

I think I found a temporary solution for dspam and it's quite well right now.
Regardless of which antispam tool we use, sa or dspam, is there any
good new dnslists implemented for SMTP-time rejecting?
I receive lots of spam with forged From header. I'm still working on a
solution for SPF here, but, for now, all I want is to stop receiving
those forged From headers containing fake system users at ACL
parameters, do you find this a good idea?

Thanks.

--
Aghi
<ahollanda % gmail dot com>