Re: [exim] Exim and SpamAssassin

Author: Bill Hacker
To: Marc Perkel
CC: exim-users, Jerry
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim and SpamAssassin
Marc Perkel wrote:

> If it is skipping all the routers with MySQL and you are not seeing
> things happen in the MySQL logs - looks like it's a MySQL problem. Could
> be some simple typo so look real carefully. My guess is to look for
> typos in database manes or passwords or user names - permissions - and
> things you've recently messed with.

Yazz . ..reminds me ... check that the ID used by your DB connector has
been
'for sure' granted necessary DB rights, especially if you have added a
table or column.

Not familiar with MySQL, but in PostgreSQL, a non-owner user with 'x'
privileges to an
entire table does not automatically inherit the same rights to a column
newly added
to that table - or one removed and replaced. Same is true for
contraints, such as
autoincrementing fields and such.

If in doubt, REVOKE and GRANT afresh.

Bill