[exim] Alias issues

Autor: James Smith
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Alias issues
I am a new user to exim and am having some issues setting up the server for
multiple domains. I will tell you what I have so far and include the
questions where relevent.

From FAQ Q0422 I have added...

domain_aliases:
    driver = redirect
    domains = partial-lsearch;/etc/exim/domains
    data = ${lookup{$local_part}lsearch*{/etc/exim/$domain_data}}

The file /etc/exim/domains contains the following...

*domain1.co.uk    company1
*domain2.co.uk    company1
*domain3.co.uk    company2

Now if exim receives a mail for james@??? it should look in
/etc/exim/company1 for the aliases yes?

The file /etc/exim/company1 then contains...

james: c1-james
user2: c1-user2

So this should put mail sent to james@??? into the c1-james users
email box yes?

Last questions... Assuming all the above is correct (if it isn't, please
suggest corrections...)

1) I have stuck the alias files in the /etc/exim directory to keep them all
together, is this a good idea or is there a "better" place for them?

2) I still have the system_aliases section in the config pointing to
/etc/aliases directly above the domain_aliases bit, is this correct or will
this screw things up?

--
Jay