[exim] sender verify callout to non smtp source

Author: Dermot Paikkos
To: Exim-users
CC:
Subject: [exim] sender verify callout to non smtp source
Hi,

Our web site (externally hosted) uses a plugin to send emails to
clients. One client's server (exim 4.34) is rejecting the mails with
a sender verify message. From my understanding of it, with sender
verify the server does a callout to the sending host. Is that
correct?

In this case the server will not respond as it isn't a smtp server.
Does anyone have any ideas on how to get around this? From my reading
of the docs an mx record for that hosts will not work as it will call
the sending host only.

Thanx.
Dp.

~~
Dermot Paikkos * dermot@???
Network Administrator @ Science Photo Library
Phone: 0207 432 1100 * Fax: 0207 286 8668