Re: [exim] Exim on *BSDs -- User Experience Feedback?

Author: Yann Golanski
To: Jonathan Vanasco
CC: Exim Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: [exim] Exim on *BSDs -- User Experience Feedback?
Quoth Jonathan Vanasco on Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 15:34:41 -0500
> From the experience of those on this list who have used exim on a bsd
> -- does exim work particularly well or poor on your flavor? If there's
> anything strong for/against your flavor in regards to exim, I'd really
> like to know

Again, I use FreeBSD now and Exim on it is wonderful. No problems
whatsoever. The handbook (linked from the top FreeBSD page) is
wonderful and explains all you need to know about BSD in a clear way.
Best OS I had the pleasure to work with.

--
yann@???                  -=*=-                      www.kierun.org
    PGP:   009D 7287 C4A7 FD4F 1680  06E4 F751 7006 9DE2 6318