[exim] Re: Exim-users Digest, Vol 10, Issue 16

Autor: Nikademus
A: exim-users
CC: piersk
Assumpte: [exim] Re: Exim-users Digest, Vol 10, Issue 16
Did you try the Outlook 2 mbox converter?

You can find one here:
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/libpst/

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:24:59 +0000
exim-users-request@??? wrote:

> From: "Piers Kittel" <piersk@???>
> To: <exim-users@???>
> Subject: [exim] Upgrading from Exchange
> Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:35:44 -0000
>
> Hello all,
>
> Am moving an org from an Exchange server with Outlook 2000 clients to

an Exim server and Thunderbird clients - what's the best way to transfer
emails over? I seem to find Thunderbird is unable to open exported
emails from Outlook 2000 - and the servers wont' be able to run at the
same time - but anyway I can't add in an standard IMAP account into
Outlook due to the way it's set up, and can't access an Exchange server
using Thunderbird so can't use the IMAP transfer trick. Any ideas?

--
Nikademus
http://www.octools.com

.O.