Re: [exim] Performance Issue

Autor: Axel aghi Hollanda
A: Exim-USERS
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Performance Issue
I used to have SA attached to MailScanner 'til very little time ago.
And SA is not easy to deal as dspam does. Using words from a person
from dspam's list:
"Only with dspam you wouldn't get the terrible SA overhead, plus that
the maintenance
of the two doesn't bear comparison."

Aghi
<ahollanda % gmail dot com>