Re: [exim] Port Tests to Verify the Sending Hosts

Autor: Jesse Geddis
A: Matt Fretwell
CC: exim
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Port Tests to Verify the Sending Hosts
We did this at powweb.com fyi using postfix. i will try to dig up how we
implemented it. At the time it seemed pretty weak and that never really
changed imho. It seems to me it would be rather trival to make a spam
client listen on a few ports on their workstation rendering this whole
line of thinking useless pretty quickly.

Jesse