[exim] smarthost header re-write problems.

Autor: Kelly Harding
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] smarthost header re-write problems.
hi,

I've been setting up NetBSD2.0 on an old SparcStation 20 as my local
mailserver.

All seems to work fine. Apart that is from re-writing the return path
from $user@$domain to $isp_username@$isp_domain.

I previously used Exim3 under Debian. Which had a re-write rule to look
up aliases in the file /etc/email-addresses. This worked without
a problem.

Using the same re-write rule doesn't (didn't really expect it to).

But the examples on the website don't seem to either.

Any ideas for how best to get this to work?

Kelly